Property Advisor / Development Manager
- Hamilton based role
- Create and successfully deliver development projects across a range of sectors.
- Advise a range of public / private clients on all matters property.
- Join an industry leading team of property and project experts
Veros are seeking an exceptional Property Advisor / Development Manager to be based in our Hamilton office.
Veros is a development and property firm specialising in property advisory, development management, project management, and asset management.
With offices in Hamilton, Tauranga and Rotorua, we provide advisory and management services for the property and construction industry throughout New Zealand. Veros have a track record for shaping ideas into successful projects and have built a reputation of excellence in project shaping and delivery.
We are seeking a Development Manager / Property Advisor to join us and add to our team of industry experts.
We are looking for:
- Someone with proven experience in the property sector. Whilst development and / or construction experience is preferred, it is not essential.
- A person who is passionate about what they do and who is looking for the next challenge, and an opportunity to grow into a new role.
- An ambitious person who wants to get their career out of second gear, who wants a new challenge every day, and wants to lead and influence urban development in NZ.
- Excellent communication and ability to take ownership of your role, that will enable you to grow into a lead role, managing clients, consultant teams and projects.
- Someone to work closely with, communicate well, and build trust with owners, investors, businesses or funders.
- The ability to work in a team where we take ideas and shape them into viable and successful projects.
- Someone with a strong understanding of market dynamics, and the ability to analyse and report on properties across a range of asset classes.
- Ability to work in partnership and communicate clearly with local Councils’, tangata whenua, consultants, solicitors, internal and external stakeholders.
- A person who is able to things done and makes things happen, has a strong work ethic, puts forward ideas and is eager to learn.
Culture & Benefits
- People first culture that values personal growth and collaboration.
- Professional development and mentoring.
- Exposure to full end-to-end property and development projects.
- A great place, to do great work.
Skills and Experience:
- A solution-focused problem solver, with the ability to think laterally and creatively.
- Strong communication, relationship building and management skills with the ability to engage in a range of complex situations.
- Strong commercial acumen and commercially savvy.
- Tertiary qualification in a property or development related discipline.
- Experience in a related area of the property or development sector (valuation, planning, development, commercial banking, engineering, surveying or similar) is preferred.