- Be a part of New Zealand’s largest privately owned valuation services provider
- Covering the Top of the South, the position can be Nelson or Blenheim based
- Senior long term opportunity
With strong growth and expansion TelferYoung Nelson Marlborough are looking for a Registered Valuer to work within the Commercial valuation team across the Nelson, Tasman, and Marlborough regions. This role will work closely with our most senior commercial valuer completing a wide range of valuation types for our long term and varied client base.
- Valuations across a wide range of Commercial property covering the Top of the South Island
- Communication and marketing with key clients and industry participants
- Market research and reporting
- Full time Senior position
- Can be based in Nelson or Blenheim offices
- Remuneration based on base salary and commission structure negotiable dependent upon experience and proven history
- Long term opportunity with the pending retirement of a Senior Valuer
- Strong nationwide team for support and market research
- Aspirations to service and develop a varied commercial client base
- Live, work and play in the Top of the South Island with high sunshine hours, multiple National Parks and outdoor recreation opportunities
TelferYoung Nelson Marlborough provides comprehensive valuation and property advisory services across the Top of the South covering all property sectors. Our offices are based in Nelson and Blenheim, principally servicing the Nelson, Tasman region and Marlborough with coverage extending to the West Coast.
The key skills and experience we are looking for include:
- NZIV/PINZ Registered Valuer Qualified or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in New Zealand
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Accurate research and data management
- Focused on accuracy in research, data management, valuations and reporting
- Arbitration and Expert Witness experience
You might not have all the specific experience and qualifications, but if you have a desire to explore the potential within our team, please feel free to call and discuss the opportunity further.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you think you are suited to the role to Ashley Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.