If you are a Registered or Near Registered Valuer, this might be the breath of fresh air you have been looking for.
Preston Rowe Paterson (PRP) is an international property services company, specialising in property valuations and consultancy. It now operates from over 30 locations across Australia and New Zealand. Our fundamental business and service principles are knowledge, experience, professionalism, and innovation, all of which we demonstrate in our day-to-day operations.
At PRP Tauranga, we have experienced substantial growth in our business in recent years. As such, we are looking for Registered or Near Registered Valuers to join us in the specialty areas of Commercial, Rural, and Residential.
PRP Tauranga is proud to have an excellent market share and a very good reputation in our market. Accordingly, we are a very busy office and are therefore looking for high-quality candidates to be able to service our large and varied client base.
Above all else, we believe that our people are our most important asset. Our team prides itself on its integrity, honesty, and transparency. We have an excellent team culture, and we enjoy what we do. To complement a great working environment, we are fortunate to live in one of the fastest-growing regions in the country. Growth has been driven by the exceptional lifestyle opportunities that the region offers.
If you are a Registered (or near Registered) Valuer, we would welcome your contact to discuss the opportunities on offer. The position(s) offers a highly competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work with a great team of people, as well as flexible working conditions, including some working from home.
In this role, you will be continually interacting with our stakeholders and clients, both in person and through our expanding software systems. This role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to build their own client network and take active responsibility for business growth.
The attributes we seek in a successful applicant include the following:
* First and foremost be a team player that will fit our team culture
* Possess a strong understanding of valuation methodologies and principles
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional deadline and time management skills
* Be efficient with technology and information systems
* Strong attention to detail, report writing, and analytical skills
* The willingness to establish solid working relationships within the industry
* The ability to ‘think outside the box’ and assist in developing our business
* An overall passion for the property industry
* A clean New Zealand driver’s license and reliable personal motor vehicle
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills, experience, and output, and will be discussed on application.
Your Next Step: First off, let’s have a chat to discuss. Confidentially of course. Contact either Alex Haden (021 833 118) or Dylan Barrett (027 951 1258). Alternatively, feel free to email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org