St John have a need for a Property Manager (due diligence) - Auckland on an initial fixed term basis for 10 months as we complete project due diligence.
This is a senior project development opportunity within the Property Services team reporting to the General Manager Infrastructure.
So what are we looking for and what will make you successful in this role?
- You will have a background in Valuation, Law, Town Planning to be able to establish and complete project development across a Property Portfolio
- You will have vast experience with complex property management and the ability to pull together reporting at a board level
- Have the experience to meet with external key stakeholders such as Planning Officers, Real Estate to understand and use hard data to pull together reports and proposals
- You may be qualified in a property related field and proven experience in a property management background with multiple tenancies and construction or design background
- Extensive knowledge of effective property management systems and planning and consent requirements
- Ability to apply knowledge of NZ Property Law, building regulations and health and safety requirements in a best practice approach
If you would like to know more or express interest, apply now.
Applications close: 24th October 2018.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
Haramai ngā tai o te āniwaniwa, he kāhui rangatira tēnei, he kāhui whakamana tāngata whaimahi, e te iti, e te rahi e.