Capital Markets team
Sales support focus
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Providing assistance to the Campaign Manager with submissions, marketing campaigns, including drafting and production of advertising material collaterals for web, email and print campaigns
- Creating and processing invoices, invoice payment and tracking and processing team expenses
- Management of deal files, database management and producing weekly and monthly reports
- Diary and e-mail management and booking travel
- Providing strong operational support to a leading sales team, including sales administration, mailouts, finance and document preparation
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need, to be successful;
- Organised, efficient with a strong attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to build strong working relationships with the team
- Professional, energetic and enthusiastic manner
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office. Experience with InDesign is desirable
- Previous Property Industry exposure either Residential and/or Commercial is an advantage
Can we inspire you to join us?
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.