Williams’ Harvey is looking for a Registered Valuer to join our office and work within the Residential and/or Commercial team.
Why join us?
We are an established locally owned and operated Valuation practice based in Hastings, Hawke’s Bay, covering a geographical area from Wairoa to Dannevirke. As a valuation business we pride ourselves on being an innovative and progressive company with a strong customer focus. Williams’ Harvey is also a member of ValGroup, a group of 14 leading independent valuation offices throughout New Zealand, as well as being quality accredited under the current PINZ quality assurance scheme, PIQA.
For further information go to: www.williamsharvey.co.nz
Specifics we are looking for include:
- Full time position starting at a mutually agreed time.
- Remuneration is negotiable, dependent upon experience and proven history.
- Long term employment opportunity.
- A current clean driver’s licence is essential.
- You will be expected to provide your own vehicle for work purposes with mileage reimbursement.
The key skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Qualification in Valuation recognised by the Valuation Registration Board and NZIV/PINZ.
- Proven ability to complete work to market standards and provide high quality valuation services to clients that meet organisation and professional standards.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and standards.
- Achieve personal revenue targets.
- Accurate research and data management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Word and valuation-based information systems.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as be a team player.
- Good self-motivation, a strong work ethic and a willingness to work hard.
- A strong customer service ethic.
Please send your covering letter and CV by clicking the apply button below or emailing direct to Jo Harvey email@example.com