Our Corporate Solutions team provides property services to clients who either occupy property or hold property as a supporting asset to their core business or operations. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure that their property portfolio dovetails with their wider business model.
The entry level position is based in Wellington incorporating residential property types across New Zealand. The role will include property, financial and maintenance management for client owned properties.
Key attributes that candidates should possess include:
- The ability to work in a close knit team and liaise with contractors and clients
- Able to multi task and balance multiple priorities
- Strong organisational skills and a focus on getting the job done
- Problem solving skills and a "make it happen" attitude
- An understanding of the importance of client relationships and a desire to add value to clients operations as an outsourced partner
- Well developed verbal and written communications skills
- Financially literate
- IT skills
- Sense of humour
- Current full drivers licence
- An understanding of property management practices in the residential sector is desirable
- Ability to travel and competency at property inspections