What does CoreLogic NZ do?
Simply put, we unleash the power of data. Globally, we are trusted to deliver unique insights to our clients so that they can make smarter land and property decisions, identify opportunities and mitigate risk. Our unique and differentiated data, analytics and data-enabled solutions help banks, insurers, real estate professionals, utilities, government and even consumers.
What's the role?
We are looking for a Valuation Manager to contribute to the efficient and effective running of the Valuation Ordering Service by managing the day to day issues with Valuers and Valuation firms so that CoreLogic's quality standards, customer growth, revenue and profit targets are met.
This role will be based in the Wellington office.
We are looking for someone who can continually challenge the status quo and seek constant improvement. Strong interpersonal skills to influence and work alongside a range of stakeholders are required, and a willingness to learn is crucial to development in the role.
As the Valuation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining relationships with panel firms and panel valuers and develop processes and procedures to match changing bank and valuer requirements.
- Contribute technical expertise to enhance processes and policies for the Valuation Ordering Service and contribute to the development of the panel and risk solutions.
- Assist with reviewing valuations and issues/dispute resolution and liaising directly with valuers.
- Coordinate monthly reporting and valuation firm reviews, assisting with the development, implementation and on-going management of Valuation compliance solutions.
- Increase engagement in valuation professional bodies to strengthen CoreLogic's position in the industry to enhance the Valuation Ordering Service.
What you'll need to offer:
- Preferably 2+ years practical experience within a range of valuation and practice management.
- Have an understanding of lending and risk management within the banking sector and an understanding of technical property issues and valuation methodologies with experience in property contracts and related legislation.
- Gained solid experience in business relationship development and management of customer and partners.
- High standard of interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and an ability to build strong working relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication is a must
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time.
Keen? APPLY now!
Candidates who do not currently hold eligibility to work in New Zealand will not be considered.